Monday, May 17, 2010

I am mobile and talking!

It's been quite an eventful few weeks for us! Mason has learned how to scoot to where he wants to go and started saying "DA-DA" last week.

I haven't been able to get a good video yet, but hopefully will soon!

Last Saturday, we headed over to Amber & Bill's house so Mason could hang out with his girlfriend Natalie. They were born 9 minutes apart and we have not gotten to visit with them since I went back to work. It was wonderful seeing how much both have grown. My child is definitely all boy and Natalie is a cute, petite little girl.

Mason and Natalie

The four of us

Natalie, Grant, Audrey, and Mason


A few pictures from the week

First trip in the shopping cart

Water is awesome!


Daddy is starting me off early

This is how Papa babysits!

No comments:

Post a Comment