Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My how time flies!!

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I posted something on the blog. Mason is growing so fast! I weighed him last week and he is 14 lbs 5 oz.

Mason and Mommy have been going to Stroller Fit (a mommy and me fitness class) most mornings with our friends Cathy and Hudson. Here is a picture of the boys during class. Hudson is one week older than Mason.



We have also had some wonderful 70 degree days recently and took advantage by going to the park for picnics. Mason loves being outside, so we do it whenever we can.






Justin's family was in town this past weekend for a nice visit. His mom was able to catch Mason's classic pout that we have been trying to catch for some time now. My child loves being dramatic!

No comments:

Post a Comment